Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Musings

I stole this from Marriage Confessions' archives.  It seems a good way to kick off Monday morning of the week after Spring Break.  
I am:  a grad student who is a horrible procrastinator.
I think: there are a lot more things to be joyful about than to complain about.
I know: I am extremely blessed.
I have: an intense desire for Dr. Pepper.  Or coffee.  Or both.
I wish: "to go to the festival!"  Into the Woods reference . . . anyone?  ANYONE?  *crickets*
I hate: how I give into the flesh.
I miss: my family. 
I fear: failure and mediocrity.
I hear: library sounds and a tutoring session.
I smell: mint and I get really happy.
I crave: turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy.
I search: for my calling.
I wonder: if I'll do something that really matters.
I regret: nothing.
I love: Dr. Pepper.  Did I mention that I'm craving it?
I ache: for people who don't know the Love that I do.
I am not: your average girl.
I believe: that God is sovereign and good.
I dance: while I'm doing the dishes.
I sing: all the time, all genres.
I cry: at every single musical I've ever seen.  Something about musical theatre just gets me.
I fight: feelings of mediocrity.
I lose: my mind periodically.
I win: no giveaways on the Pioneer Woman.  :(  Please give me things, Ree!
I never: really imagined going to grad school--but here I am!
I always: can use a good laugh.
I confuse: myself as I walk around campus (this place is huge).
I listen: to friends in lots of places and situations.
I am scared: if I'm ever home alone at night.
I need: dinner with friends every so often.
I am happy about: spending part of my spring break with my twin, Sarah! :)
I can usually be found: reading a book.  And don't you ever interrupt me while I'm reading a book!


Happy Monday! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love the julian smith reference :)

March 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Great, now I want to drink Dr. Pepper and watch a musical.
;)

March 15, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear any feedback that you have :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home