Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Glorious

I'm really bad at this blogging thing.  After this semester is over, I'm going to make it my goal to blog more.  I don't know what humorous anecdotes I'll come up with to tell you guys, but I'm sure something is always going on that's worth sharing.  


So much is going on in my life right now.  We are headed into final two weeks for Charlotte Christian Theatre Company's Production of Through the Looking Glass!  


Awesome promotional photo drawn by one of our cast members, Rebekah Chacko :)


The students are doing an amazing job.  On Monday night at rehearsal, God really impressed upon my heart to pray for the young lady praying Alice.  We gathered around her, and it really turned into this sweet time of calling on the Lord to meet our needs in the next few weeks as things get crazy.  I was so honored to be working with these righteous young people and to see their hearts.  God is so good!


I'm in the final 3 weeks of my first year of grad school!  It's hard to believe that school as I know it will end a year from now.  What a crazy time of the semester!  Everyone else seems to be panicking because deadlines are coming up and there are a million things due.  However, the way I see it is:  in three weeks this will all be over.  I've never NOT gotten everything done before, so why should this time be any different?  Sure, I'll have to do a lot of hard work, but honestly, I know it's going to get done.  So, why not just breathe?


It's easy to imagine that with all this craziness going on, I would be stressed out or anxious.  And to be completely honest, I'm truly surprised that I am not more uptight.  Normally at this point in the semester I am really freaking out, looking something like this:






But this year is different.


God's been gracious to give me a lot of chances to really talk to Him about what's going on in my life.  As I pray for those around me, I find myself becoming less and less worried.  


I'll be posting about this more in the upcoming days, but for now I'll just leave you with this song:




"Glorious" by Paul Baloche

Look inside the mystery,
See the empty cross
See the risen Saviour,
Victorious and strong
No one else above Him
None as strong to save
He alone has conquered,
The power of the grave
  
Glorious, my eyes have the seen the glory of the Lord
Glorious, He stands above the rulers of the Earth

Look beyond the tombstone
See the living God
See the resurrected
The ruler of my heart
No one else above him
None to match his worth
The hope of his returning
Fills the universe

Glorious, my eyes have the seen the glory of the Lord
Glorious, He stands above the rulers of the Earth
Glorious, glorious
Lord, You  are glorious


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LillianRenee♥ said...

Love the picture :)

April 14, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

You can do it, girlie. :) Hang in there!

April 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear any feedback that you have :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home