Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to Play!

I don't know how to sew.  Let's just get that out in the open right now.  Despite an A in Home Ec and a successfully made quillow, I simply have no clue how to make anything.  Which seems crazy, because I've helped costume several shows and I can run a seam through the sewing machine like nobody's business! :)  And here's where my latest adventure comes in.


I just spent a wonderful Easter with the Butt family.  As I had a few days off from school, I stayed at the Butt house and helped with costuming for Through the Looking Glass (did I mention that I don't know how to sew, friends?).  


I learned to sew a pinafore and a pair of knickers, cut out some butterfly wings and a Humpty Dumpty costume.  I'll post pictures of my finished products later, but for today I just wanted to let you know I've been up to lately.  All of this happened with minimal blood loss (there was some) and no tears.  And I didn't die!!!  Hurray!


If you get a chance, you should come see Charlotte Christian Theatre Company's production of Through the Looking Glass.



It's this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Check out the Facebook event for more information!

It's time to play! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear any feedback that you have :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home